Unfiltered cigarettes using tobacco grade A with a mixture of cloves and sauces that guarantee pleasure of smoking. Available in hard and soft packs of each 12 cigarettes per pack.
36 Mg Tar and 2.2 Mg Nicotine. 1 carton contains 10 packs. 1 pack contains 12 cigarettes.
Posted by Ross on 14th Dec 2016
It's spicy, full bodied, and good taste. I would give it a 4.5 if there were an option. It's definitely fantastic and will buy again. Out of the 20+ different products I've gotten from this site this is on the good side. It's similar to the Djarums.
Posted by Selectivity on 6th Oct 2014
Wismilak Green was a pleasant surprise. Nice smoke, nice tobacco, nice cloves, some spicy hints and fullness, and - The Scent.
I don´t have a clue what The Scent is, absolutely no idea. It is sweetish, round, doesn´t smell synthetic, and is clearly felt from the unlit cigarette, as well as in the smoke. I asked other people (non-smokers) what they felt about The Scent, and, well, no one knew what it was, or recognized it in any way.
- Hey, what do you think this smells like?
- *sniff sniff*... Oh, that´s very nice, what´s that smell?
- I don´t know, I´m asking you.
- Well, it smells very nice indeed, sort of... green?
- "Green"? Are you saying that because there is a green band on the cigarette?
- No, I really do think it smells nicely green.
3 days later...
- Please, give it another try. What does this cigarette smell like?
- Still don´t have a clue. It´s really nice.
- The other day you said that it smells green.
- ... no, it doesn´t. It doesn´t smell green.
- But... help me out here, ok? Try to identify that scent.
- Well... It´s not patchouli.
I have tried 19 different kreteks so far, and none of them smelled like this. I suppose that maybe, possibly, if one were to take 15 different scented candles, with fairly light and natural scents, and melt them down and mix them into one big glob, then one might end up with a glob that smells vaguely like Wismilak Green. Maybe.
So, unfiltered, nice, full, rich, lasts 15-20 mins if you smoke it right, satisfying, gives that unique smoking experience - it is a True Kretek, then. And it has The Scent.
While Djarum 76 is clearly a lot better for me, this is still very, very good, and so far, entirely unique. I urge you to buy it and try it at least once. And when you have done that, please do review it here (like you should do with all cigarettes that you buy from Ciggies World), and identify that scent, because I just can´t figure out what it is. I only know one thing: it´s not patchouli.
Ciggies World aren´t patchouli either, they are simply the best at what they do. Buy from Ciggies World with confidence.